Show Us Your Motors!

Took my car out for a spin few weekends ago...

beemo.jpg

My current pair, driven not detailed :)

38807710200828633376095.jpg

Got rid of my bangernomics Pug 406 as it was soul destroyingly slow and brought my MR2 back into service as the daily driver for the summer.

Gt3, pretty sure i seen you and your MR2 at the Tesco garage. If not, it was very similar to your one.

Not used it on the road since last July, there are a couple of other sonic shadow revision 5's knocking about in the area though! Common as muck!

Less parking, more action...
644326_729690120815_1517274060_n.jpg

btw, I did enough umming and arring, car will be in for repair early May, hopefully will be ready in time to go to Donington.

Clarky, i got offered a 325 that looks exactly the same as yours for £500 the other day with welded diff and it had the suspension and camber set for drifting.

Bit tatty with the plastic bump strips falling off. Quite tempted.

Do it, and get yourself to Buxton every month. 325s are a better base for drifting really. The M50 motor can take more abuse, and they have a 3.15 rear end standard.
It doesn't look exactly like mine though I'll bet, because mine is an Individual ;)

I've got to be honest, it's £500 bangers that made me not want to repair mine. Figured my car is at the opposite end of the market than those cars though and in a twisted way, sinking even more money into it is the sensible thing to do.
Really had it in my head that I'd replace it with an S15 Silvia, but then saw they cost more than I'm willing to pay, and I'd be too scared to skid it because of the uber rarity and massive price tag on panels. With a BMW if I wreck it, I can source replacement panels cheaply within a day without even leaving my home town.

Just got this and cleaned it up and added a few subtle bits

sv650.jpg

Please keep images to 1280px or below or post in spoiler tags - Rilot

Back
Top Bottom