Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Your picture is making me really want one, I didn't expect the tips to make such a nice noticeable difference, over the cut mild steel stock ones.
I had the mountune exhaust on my Mk3.5, but that was mainly because the stock exhaust was so quiet on that car. I don't have the same urge in terms of sound this time, but it looks so nice. Also currently insurance is less hassle with no "peformance" mods.... hmmm.

The mild steel ones are rubbish. MK4 ST sounds nice on overrun with the pops but sounds like a hoover when flooring it, the Mountune exhaust is just right and doesn't look out of place.

Soldato
geez that thing will fly

Will have it around Oulton Park as soon as I’ve got some miles on it!

just when you thought BMW were going overboard with their grills...

Looks amazing!

Yeah it’s quite a beast. I’ve been told it’s for additional cooling. Doesn’t look quite as insane as the bright finish grill imo.

700bhp. Nice.

Should be enough to get me to Waitrose and back.

Permabanned
Will have it around Oulton Park as soon as I’ve got some miles on it!

Yeah it’s quite a beast. I’ve been told it’s for additional cooling. Doesn’t look quite as insane as the bright finish grill imo.

Should be enough to get me to Waitrose and back.

don't forget to give it a good rev in the Waitrose car park

OcUK Staff
51987112027_f5b79e5f94_h.jpg

51988118021_1527f02d5c_h.jpg

51988182233_1c8e43f4c8_h.jpg

51988676500_7fab506c03_h.jpg

DBX 707 order locked in with the factory now. Due late Sept/early Oct.

Way better looking than the Ferrari SUV leaked images, I think once its got a front plate on it the front grill won't look that out of place plus if any car can pull of a big grill its an Aston.

Soldato
Way better looking than the Ferrari SUV leaked images, I think once its got a front plate on it the front grill won't look that out of place plus if any car can pull of a big grill its an Aston.

Don't you mean the FUV? Ferrari will never make an SUV.

Now that does look sexy.

:cool:

its not the size of bmw grills, it's the overall design. The aston looks good the bmw IX etc look terrible.

Agreed, the integration of the design is key.

:cry:

Does look epic. I like the wheels too! Keep off the kerbs!

Thanks. Yeah although I do wish they offered those wheels with an anthracite/gun metal centre and silver lip. So if I do meet a kerb, that's probably where I'll go.

Fair play, whilst not a fan of SUVs, that's one incredible machine and I like the colour!

Thanks. The DBX was my first SUV and I was typically against them but for every day driving they do have real benefits. If you can pack a engaging drive and performance into that too, then you will have a hell of a machine.

Back
Top Bottom