Any-one like a TT?
Fancied something sporty again.

zv0sqeN.jpg

N0zEwft.jpg

GvGcXk7.jpg

1diEC4V.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I was referring more to the debadging, the grille, the broken wheel/suspension look, the slammed to the floor look, the mini numberplate etc

haha.. fair enough. Different people different tastes.

the plate is awful and illegal, came with the car.. problem is, it fits the bumper so well in that size that I kinda want to keep it. We'll see how long before I get pulled over.

Soldato
haha.. fair enough. Different people different tastes.

the plate is awful and illegal, came with the car.. problem is, it fits the bumper so well in that size that I kinda want to keep it. We'll see how long before I get pulled over.
Honestly, I used to like all that stuff. Added a front splitter from a different car which had a gap in the middle so moved the numberplate down there to plug the gap!

Last edited:
Associate
Well the ring trip turned out to be a bit of a farewell tour for the Focus ST - I was after a Nice Mazda3 e-skyactiv-x GT Sport auto and one came up, so deposit left today and I've got this week to auction off the ST on Motorway/Carwow.

MX-5 becomes the fun car, Mazda3 the daily and the Focus ST and Zetec say goodbye.

Be really interested to know how you find the Mazda with e-Skyactiv X.

I have the MK4 Focus ST, but I tend to change cars every few years. I'm just coming up to 4 years with it, the longest I've had a car. Logically I should just keep it, but of all cars a Mazda with the 186 PS e-Skyactiv-X engine is the one that keeps piquing my interest. But I feel I'd miss the 2.3 ecoboost. The ST is a do everything in 1 car for me, but at the same time, the thought of having something more comfy and plush for every day is really appealing.

Caporegime

I have the MK4 Focus ST, but I tend to change cars every few years. I'm just coming up to 4 years with it, the longest I've had a car. Logically I should just keep it, but of all cars a Mazda with the 186 PS e-Skyactiv-X engine is the one that keeps piquing my interest. But I feel I'd miss the 2.3 ecoboost. The ST is a do everything in 1 car for me, but at the same time, the thought of having something more comfy and plush for every day is really appealing.

Well it doesn't rattle inside and the ride is so much more refined, it's the quietest car of its class I've been in. It's pokey enough tbh, I won't miss the extra power 95% of the time.

Soldato

Don't do it

Back
Top Bottom