Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I've sorta wanted to change my Mk 7 Fiesta ST for a while now but just didn't really get around to it/didn't feel the need to do it. I've been keeping an eye out and essentially deciding what options I needed and wanted. A few weeks ago, this one came up with the right colour, options and good history (25k miles, FSH) so I've been to see it and left a deposit. Expecting to have it delivered towards the end of th month and start using as of 1 Nov.

Standard ST3 stuff (heated seats/steering wheel, android auto, auto lights/wipers etc)
Performance pack (Quaife Limited Slip Diff, launch control, but mainly for the Diff)
Upgraded LED headlights
Panoramic roof <3
Upgraded B&O System
Other bits like reversing camera which are a bonus

Now I just need to sell the Mk7 (not linked or required to selling Mk 8, but I'd prefer it to be gone soon)
e698de693d27499730cea0102d542475.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Couldn't even imagine without either of those options. Heated Seats was an absolute requirement. I looked at Polo GTI's a few weeks back but when I found out they don't even have heated seats as an option they were struck off the list.
Wait till you start looking at the so called premium models. Audi, BMW and Mercedes are ridiculously undespeced cars for the price.

Soldato
Couldn't even imagine without either of those options. Heated Seats was an absolute requirement. I looked at Polo GTI's a few weeks back but when I found out they don't even have heated seats as an option they were struck off the list.

The B&O system is poor in the Fiesta.

It sounds incredibly dull, with a real mid range vacuum and overly sharp treble.

But it does provide a good platform to upgrade compared to the standard system, as you’ve got an OK amplifier plus the subwoofer in the boot.

OcUK Staff
Gibbos gone Electric :p

might just be the photo but it looks much wider?!

It’s no wider and feels compact to drive and could easily be daily driven:

IMG_4108.jpeg

It’s the kind of electric car I like it feels far quicker off the line than the Tesla Dual Motor Performance I drove, probably due to drama and it been RWD, it has that same insane 20-60mph punch but unlike the Tesla which felt not that quick above 60 and rather slow over 80 this is just relentless and never stops, very much 911 Turbo S but much quicker, easily fastest car I’ve driven, really don’t think the 296 was much quicker if at all but the McLaren is in another league handling and feedback wise, Ferrari’s hybrid setup is more seamless though but have to say I’m loving the Artura what a car, best drivers car in their range if you ask me excluding the P1.

Now only if they did a Spider version and even better an LT variant, be holy grail of cars for me I think.

Soldato
It’s no wider and feels compact to drive and could easily be daily driven:

IMG_4108.jpeg

It’s the kind of electric car I like it feels far quicker off the line than the Tesla Dual Motor Performance I drove, probably due to drama and it been RWD, it has that same insane 20-60mph punch but unlike the Tesla which felt not that quick above 60 and rather slow over 80 this is just relentless and never stops, very much 911 Turbo S but much quicker, easily fastest car I’ve driven, really don’t think the 296 was much quicker if at all but the McLaren is in another league handling and feedback wise, Ferrari’s hybrid setup is more seamless though but have to say I’m loving the Artura what a car, best drivers car in their range if you ask me excluding the P1.

Now only if they did a Spider version and even better an LT variant, be holy grail of cars for me I think.
That car must do the rounds I saw it in Sussex a few weeks ago early in the morning being driven quite slowly! Guess they want you to upgrade to it next @ Gibbo ;)

OcUK Staff
That car must do the rounds I saw it in Sussex a few weeks ago early in the morning being driven quite slowly! Guess they want you to upgrade to it next @ Gibbo ;)

It’s this car:

It passed 4000 miles today oooops :D

Soldato
It’s this car:

It passed 4000 miles today oooops :D
Knowing you would not be surprised if you add it to your fleet next ;)...it certainly looks stunning on the road in Sussex the other week stood out from 100s of ft away so much road presence :D but the driver that day did not want to play with my little RS :p

Caporegime

Personally I think of heated seats as a novelty. If I have them I'll very occasionally use them, but if I don't have them I don't miss them at all.

And I never use the stereo. :p

Glad you found one that suits your requirements!

Last edited:
Soldato
Personally I think of heated seats as a novelty. If I have them I'll very occasionally use them, but if I don't have them I don't miss them at all.

And I never use the stereo. :p

Glad you found one that suits your requirements!
What?? Two of the most important things IMO. I listen to the music even in my RS6, sure sometimes I turn it off and enjoy the sound but love being able to blast some music...

Caporegime
What?? Two of the most important things IMO. I listen to the music even in my RS6, sure sometimes I turn it off and enjoy the sound but love being able to blast some music...

Well actually I do use the radio but only to listen to podcasts on long drives.

I took the radio out of the BMW though, and put a blanking plate in. The radio in that is the exhaust note. :p

Seats take no time to warm up, especially cloth ones. And we all know cloth seats are better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom