Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
K2ojLwS.jpeg

Nice clean car for the first time in a while.

EDIT - Every time I think I've resized it properly, it still doesn't seem to work. Apologies for the massive image

Last edited:
Soldato
DsjLGux.jpeg
Swapped the F Type with a friend at work for a week; Got his Eiger Grey MY24 HSE to park at the airport for a week and another colleague borrowing my white IPACE.

22" still rides really well, I'm in two minds over the Oyster Interior though. Too much is light materials.

mpiBXj1.jpeg

A6JX5g6.jpeg

Last edited:
Caporegime
I rather like that interior, nice and light and the wheel looks a bit special.

You work for JLR don't you? These are all company whips? How does that work with insurance?

Soldato
Yeah thats right, insurance covered with the cars on a self insurance policy the company operate. Pretty much anyone can drive them for less than 90 days a year without DVLA licence check. min age. 28yrs old for the IPACEs and 30yrs for F-TYPE.

Last edited:
Soldato
Won this an action a few days ago. Ban me now, its an Auto. 2010 Impreza STi A Line. Only 40k miles, 2 keys and full history.

Cheap as of course everyone wants the manual. The auto's come with the 2.5 instead of the 2.0 twin scroll. Slight benefit of the 2.5 is it retains the unequal headers unlike the 2.0. I was keen to keep the noise. My brother Chris, who is blind, loves the noise of Subaru's and old air cooled Beetles.

Anyways, should get into Newcastle in a couple of months.

Permabanned
not that kind of car lol. I’m trying to find a set of bronze te37s. But apparently they’re hard to find or stupid expensive.
Get your wallet out!

All genuine rims, splits or 1 piece are stupid money now, scene tax is ridic, thank YT for baiting out everything and buying it all, the same applies to the price of any desireable old cars, all been smashed drifting/tracked/used in builds online :mad:

You can pay 16-35k now for a Tech 2 325i Sport Alpine White II E30 Coupe depending on how mint you want it, for example. And a S15 can cost you 30k, even a ****** rotten stock CA18DET S13 UKDM spec is an 5-8k car now...

If you want a stroke, a R34 GTR V Spec I/II is a 100-150k car, and people ARE paying it.

Speak to the boys at https://www.jdmdistro.com/ for all your spicy wheel import needs. Neil's just left unfortunately, but they'll hook you up.

Last edited:
Soldato
Get your wallet out!

All genuine rims, splits or 1 piece are stupid money now, scene tax is ridic, thank YT for baiting out everything and buying it all, the same applies to the price of any desireable old cars, all been smashed drifting/tracked/used in builds online :mad:

You can pay 16-35k now for a Tech 2 325i Sport Alpine White II E30 Coupe depending on how mint you want it, for example. And a S15 can cost you 30k, even a ****** rotten stock CA18DET S13 UKDM spec is an 5-8k car now...

If you want a stroke, a R34 GTR V Spec I/II is a 100-150k car, and people ARE paying it.

Speak to the boys at https://www.jdmdistro.com/ for all your spicy wheel import needs. Neil's just left unfortunately, but they'll hook you up.
ah yeah I know.. I've imported many wheels and parts from Japan.

just fiding the right spec for the FD2 is quite hard as it doesn't have much space. OEM wheels are 18x7.5 et60 all around with a 225/40 tyre. I'd love to maybe go to 8.5 245/40 all around or similar. I've got a set of Advans on my s2000 in 17 with 245/40 semi slick so I'll try them and on and see how much space I have left. Don't really want roll arches etc on this.

jdmdistro is a good source for parts I agree

Permabanned
ah yeah I know.. I've imported many wheels and parts from Japan.

just fiding the right spec for the FD2 is quite hard as it doesn't have much space. OEM wheels are 18x7.5 et60 all around with a 225/40 tyre. I'd love to maybe go to 8.5 245/40 all around or similar. I've got a set of Advans on my s2000 in 17 with 245/40 semi slick so I'll try them and on and see how much space I have left. Don't really want roll arches etc on this.

jdmdistro is a good source for parts I agree
ET60, that is disgusting and worse than a subaru/vag!!! I thought ET50 was hilarious on a DC5R.
Yeah Honda's love to give you beast size back spacing clearance on the front wings and none on the rear, you either hit the brake line bracket/hardlines or the tubs!

It's funny though on some stuff like my mates S-Wagon, you can go upto 18's from 15's, even dishy ones and still have miles of clearance even with 235/40/18's... From a factory 15" wheel car wtaf?

I do love so LADvan's. Some RGII's in bronze/gold would look nice on that FD. Or gun metal RZII's.

Yeah don't roll the arches on such a rare car. Even I won't break that rule haha.

Last edited:
Soldato
ET60, that is disgusting and worse than a subaru/vag!!! I thought ET50 was hilarious on a DC5R.
Yeah Honda's love to give you beast size back spacing clearance on the front wings and none on the rear, you either hit the brake line bracket/hardlines or the tubs!

It's funny though on some stuff like my mates S-Wagon, you can go upto 18's from 15's, even dishy ones and still have miles of clearance even with 235/40/18's... From a factory 15" wheel car wtaf?

I do love so LADvan's. Some RGII's in bronze/gold would look nice on that FD. Or gun metal RZII's.

Yeah don't roll the arches on such a rare car. Even I won't break that rule haha.
its typical honda, my s2k I think oem wheels may even be et65 :D which is insane.

but yeah, getting any decent to fit is hard.. I kinda like 5 spoke designs on it, maybe tc4 advans or similar.

Back
Top Bottom