Show us your TFT setups!!

Man of Honour
I know there was another thread like this here, but thats quite old now sadly (Jan 2004) and many of the pic links have expired and some are too big for the 56k-ers around.

Let's start a new thread posting pics of your TFT setups to show the users of ocuk which models you have :)

please keep pics at 800 x 600 max resolution, and let us know which models we're looking at!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
VIRII said:
Oooh pretty !!!

Thats a nice looking monitor what are the specs like ?
And what desktop are you running ?

indeed, a rare breed :) nice screen and always was a big fav at Tom's Hardware guide. 20ms Hydis panel as said above, and still a very nice choice....shame Hercules took it off the market

Man of Honour
OP
Calibos, the pixel response program should have the ms rating at the top of the window which changes as you alter the speed of the boexs?

Man of Honour
OP
ah sorry, my mistake actually, that's Latte's projector, the AE700 LCD, so will be bigger. Perhaps Latte can confirm for us, he's got a lot of nice kit :p

Man of Honour
OP
that should be fine, yes. No active pimping of products, but the odd pic is fine :) Hope they are what you were hoping for. If you want to disucss them at all, drop me an email. As always, i would be interested to hear how you find them, so if you fancy dropping me an email that would be cool :)

Back
Top Bottom