Sick people on my doorstep

Permabanned
Thats someones livelyhood, things like this don't help the fact that organisations are trying to increase the publics access to private farmland either. Will only cause farmers to put up more barriers to stop road and foot access to their lands.

Caporegime
Id say there was a direct link to Kids growing up playing computer games on this one.

I dont know much about cars but wouldnt whatever they had driven be pretty smashed up after doing that ? Maybe not ?

Could have been some local farmyard mafia payback type dispute rather than kids. Better say that incase....`

Soldato
Efour2 said:
I dont know much about cars but wouldnt whatever they had driven be pretty smashed up after doing that ? Maybe not ?

After a gentle tapping occurred between my vehicle and one in front, I was horrified at the amount of damage. Then again, I drive a little Japanese car - I imagine a large range-rover with bullbars will sustain far less damage.

Either way, the farmers should be allowed to pin them to a stake in the middle of a field, dressed in bright red, and let angry bulls tenderise them :mad:

I still think I should be made Minister for CRIME and decide all the punishments handed out in the UK. I have a small but hardcore support in this venture ;)

Associate
Efour2 said:

A few years ago we were in a collision with a loose cow and the car was written off because of the damage done so I'd expect there to be damage. When they eventually caught the cow it had no damage to it apart from a missing tuft of hair which was lodged in the windscreen of the car so they're not easy animals to hurt.

Soldato
malolo said:
A few years ago we were in a collision with a loose cow and the car was written off because of the damage done so I'd expect there to be damage. When they eventually caught the cow it had no damage to it apart from a missing tuft of hair which was lodged in the windscreen of the car so they're not easy animals to hurt.

Im sure i read on here somewhere that someone punched a cow full in the face and it didnt even blink. Also hurt like ****.

Soldato
Dr.EM said:
It's all the milk they drink, gives them really hard bones :p

lol, just reminded me of that old schoolyard trick

Person 1: Spell Silk
Person 2: S. I. L. K.
Person 1: What do cows drink?
Person 2: Milk
Person 1: Ahhhahah no you fool they drink water.

16 animals is a lot to hit, car must be mangled. I can only think they used a landrover or something. Could be a rival farm!

Soldato
MookJong said:
lol, just reminded me of that old schoolyard trick

Person 1: Ahhhahah no you fool they drink water.

16 animals is a lot to hit, car must be mangled. I can only think they used a landrover or something. Could be a rival farm!

Of course they drink milk. That's just stupid. Why do you think they have udders?

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
Of course they drink milk. That's just stupid. Why do you think they have udders?

Fixed

Person 1: What do calfs drink?
Person 1: Correct, well done.

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
Calfs are still cows :p

It's just not quite the same now though...

Person 2: First their mothers milk as a growing calf, they then progress to water as a full adult cow.

Soldato
MookJong said:
It's just not quite the same now though...

Person 2: First their mothers milk as a growing calf, they then progress to water as a full adult cow.

Sorted :)

Why do i get the feeling that isnt going to catch on? :p

Back
Top Bottom