Sid Meier's Pirates on Steam

Soldato
I started up steam to see if it required any updates and to my suprise discovered that Sid Meier's Pirates was available for sale. I'd been looking for it for ages, but as no doubt a lot of you will know its pretty hard to come by and when you do find it online its often quite expensive. Anyway purchased it from steam and while its not cheap considering its an old game it was certainly worth it as its brilliant :) Havent had this much fun in a game for a long time. Currently got a little armada of around 8 ships, lol

Soldato
OP
afraser2k said:
It's a really good game and I've replayed it a few times as the different nations. I prefer going Dutch as they start with very few territories so it's a bit of a challenge. I find the family story annoying and only ever done two or three family members.

Should be a lot cheaper buying from a shop as it's a fairly old game now and I think should be available in the bargain price range.

Thats actually not the case, its almost impossible to find. If you do find it online, especially on auction sites and the like its very expensive as its got a bit of a cult following. All the usual suspects never have it in stock.

Back
Top Bottom