simple car sticker design - what do people think?

what do people think of the below design? i'm not entirely happy with it, but it's ticked the boxes i wanted which was low cost (£140), and extremely simple.

any quick changes anyone can suggest that might improve the look?

2Rdn7CJ.jpg

Soldato
OP
although i half agree about your comments with cars over vans, at the end of the day we have small car as a works vehicle. i could just leave it blank, put just a logo at least to show we are the company who we say we are when we turn up to customers properties, or put a logo and perhaps a few of the things we do for £15 more. i think given the circumstances it's never going to be this amazing beautiful vehicle design, but it's better than nothing.

i'll see where i could add a phone number as well as reword the one liners

Soldato
OP
i appreciate the time spent doing that example but in all honesty there's a lot of suggestions there that really go against everything i was tying to achieve.

-a wrap is not low cost unfortunately as much as i'd like to have one.
-the huge writing to me is just too large, i prefer subtle and simple in this case.
-the message i'm trying to achieve is telling the customer who we are when we arrive. they can see with this when a blue car pulls up that it's us.
- QR code never will be used ever by anyone i am sure.
- all the suggestions together would be information overload imo.
- we don't do either domestic or commercial cleaning, or at least not what people would expect domestic cleaning to be.

Back
Top Bottom