****Sins of a Solar Empire II ****

Soldato
edit : Release date : 15 Aug, 2024

i feel sure this was posted some time ago, probably in another thread but i cant seem to locate it :/

edit : some further break down and info:

The battle for galactic supremacy continues as Stardock and Ironclad Games will bring Sins of a Solar Empire® II to Steam this Summer. Sins of a Solar Empire II seamlessly combines real-time strategy and 4X depth, delivering sprawling empires, huge tactical fleet battles, and unforgettable gameplay moments that can only be found in Sins II.
Sins II will give players more tools than ever to form their own play styles as they battle, scheme, monopolize, and manipulate their way to victory. The sequel also introduces new emergent tactics and strategies that reward creative thinking. Players can protect vulnerable units by body-blocking missiles with their Titan, launch a surprise attack from a rogue asteroid when its orbit reaches the enemy's back line, or guard themselves against a backstab with a time-locked alliance.
empty.gif

Sins of a Solar Empire II is packed with new features for players to explore, including:
•​
Orbiting planets that dynamically alter the map during play​
•​
Enhanced tactical battles and deeper combat simulation​
•​
New Influence System: befriend minor factions for unique capabilities​
•​
New Economy Model: customize worlds to fit production needs​
•​
Capital ships that can be equipped with special augmentations​
•​
New in-game mod browser​
Releasing on Steam this Summer

• Minimum:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: 4-core Processor (Intel Core i5 5th-generation or AMD Ryzen 2x00 series)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 3D Video Card w/2GB VRAM (Nvidia GeForce 950 / AMD Radeon RX 450)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: 1920x1080 minimum screen resolution

• Recommended:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: 8-core Processor (Intel Core i7 9th-generation or AMD Ryzen 3x00 series)
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 3D Video Card w/4GB+ VRAM (Nvidia GeForce 1060 or AMD Radeon 580)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: 1920x1080 minimum screen resolution

i note the requirement for nroardband, suggesting alays on connection needed :/ maybe that wil change.

Last edited:
i've not played Galactic Civ, but they have been liked to he same genre but Differant.
SOSE focus more on combat and GC more on empire building
&

I have played Sins though. enjoyabe for what it was, big long game of firing misslles across the glactic web on the one side and a hord of pirates the other side going after you..
whats your preference ?

im not really the right person to anwser your question.

some more info and video channels to check for those people interested

steam reviews seem positive so far. the only complains are a.i. gen and freezing from 2 people out of 130+
but i'd give it a week for at least more review to trickle in. at least monday so they all have the weekend to beta test

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom