Sins of a Solar Empire

Soldato
I'm really getting into this game, but what the **** is up with these constant pirate raids? Every 12 minutes they send another fleet, I'm spending most of my time shipping my fleets from one frontline to another and repairing any damage done. Is there no way to moderate the attacks? Intensity, frequency, nothing? Hiking up the bounty - will they travel through my planets to get to another's territory, not stopping to raid on the way?

Soldato
OP
I'm still not seeing the option to disable pirate attacks. There's reserach rate & resource start, next page is team assigns but nothing else. Paying to avoid constant assault - not my favourite feature.

Ot but how awesome would Galactic civ 2 be with sin's gfx :D

Now there was a game. I couldn't tell you how many hours I wasted on GalCiv 2 - any chance of a third?

Soldato
OP
I would, but I suck at online strategy as a rule. FPS not so much, the odd DoW isn't so bad but the longer-term strategy games leave me crying. I'm too into building up my research & economy to worry much about defences and manpower, so I end up dying with frightening alacrity.

Back
Top Bottom