Site review

Associate
Hey peeps, would appreciate your input. Just finished off another site, it's VERY basic, literally, 3 pages in total or there about's, but wanted to know your opinions - most importantly, would you fill it out? is there anything that says 'no, don't want to hand over my email'

Wanted to take a simple approach for once and this is the first 'landing page' focused site I've tried so any feedback hugely appreciated.

http://www.business-place.co.uk/

Thanks all!

Associate
OP
Nice, that's massively valuable guys, thanks for your input!

Need to check IE - I'm guilty of missing that one this time.

Associate
OP
Alrighty, that should hopefully plug the gap. Fixed the bugs with IE on the radio buttons and added two new pages (about us) including privacy policy and T&C's aswell as a contact page.

Hopefully that helps it come across a little better?

Associate
OP
To be completely open too, it is email harvesting in one respect.

But will be offering all the 'unsubscribe' options, etc. This part of the system isn't built as of yet. The core of the idea, connecting enquiries to agents, though a little 'clunky' is all in place.

Associate
OP
Cheers Maccy, will look into that one - obv as a 'side project' not sure on the terminology I should use. Too Google :D

Associate
OP
Don't worry I'll remove your address, gmail by any chance?

Great points too, will make it more explanatory and include a follow up email.

Cheers

Associate
OP
Great, now removed :)

Notes taken, thanks for your input, really appreciate it.

In essence, your details are crossed with our database of vetted agents - who we have years of experience working with - though the search criteria is small, it has a very basic algorithm that selects an ideal 'match' for your search, going off location and property type and then passes your details onto one of our agents. There is also a follow up - so after we've made the match, we'll auto send an email too see if your needs were met, and if not, if you would like us to make any further 'matches'.

There is a filter, to stop a mass 'bum rush' of agents chasing one individual. And eventually I'd like to work in some sort of review system to work into the filtering process so that we can ensure that 1) agents on our system are doing their job and 2) that the individuals needs are being met.

I really do hope I can refine the concept enough so that it can be seen as a trusted 'go to' place.

Associate
OP
Great point! I was a little 50/50 about that, now removed :)

Thanks everyone for your feedback, feel like I'm making some awesome leaps forward refining this site.

Associate
OP
Wow. I'm overwhelmed! you guys really are legends. Sincerely.

I really do wish I had spent a little more time concentrating in English, my grammar and general structure can be shocking at times.

Associate
OP
Arrow was a little on purpose...

As for the colour. Open to mixing that up, in all honest, it was the first colour I picked and liked. As time goes on, I'll be doing some split testing to see which colour works best. Just need to get some users first...

Associate
OP
Cheers, will have a look at creating a logo for this. The original domain got snapped up literally days after I started the idea. So just went with some simple text. Lazy Sunday's ay! lol.

Associate
OP
Hey guys, now have some nice new updates:

Welcome email on signing up, including unsubscribe information
The ability to unsubscribe
Survey monkey to try and get some more valuable feedback
Facebook cross promotion

This little project is starting to become a downward spiral of new ideas, but hopefully on the surface and core it now offers a much more user friendly site.

Back
Top Bottom