Six dead in Quebec Mosque terror attack

Caporegime
OP
Twitter full of BS and fake news right now. The truth about the two suspects will come out in the near future. It's not even the most important thing right now, which is that six people are dead and eight injured :(

Caporegime
OP

LOL using snopes as a source :rolleyes:

You cried for years about Muslim leaders not condemning attacks, scorza. Where is Trump's condemnation?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...hooting-trump-putin-reaction/article33824503/

“We condemn this attack in the strongest possible terms. It’s a terrible reminder of why we must remain vigilant, and why the President is taking steps to be proactive rather than reactive when it comes to our nation’s safety and security,” Mr. Spicer (President Trump's Press Secretary) said.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Remind me what exactly your issue is with snopes?

Last time I checked it was nothing to do with the content of their site, but that one of the founders were arrested for fraud, which again was completely fake news....

Never heard about one of the founders being arrested for fraud.

Look, as an urban myth busting site - UFOs, xenobiology, email chain letters etc , snopes is fine. That's what they were set up to do and they were good at it. Then they decided to go into the political fact-checking market and they are hopelessly out of their depth. Have a read: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/f...act-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

Caporegime
OP
What's that got to do with debunking torture stories dreamt up by sickos?

Whoever came up with the lies at the Bataclan is nearly as sick as the attackers that shot everyone. The poor families of the victims have to put up with a bunch of sick people using their dead loved ones to try and stir up more hate, built on lies.

The fact is that the Bataclan attack was deplorable enough without a load of crap about victims being castrated and eye gouged.

Because it's the same dishonest, lying source debunking these claims. Is there anything about the Islamic State that makes you think they wouldn't torture the kuffir to death given the opportunity? Did they have the opportunity in the Bataclan? It must be very comforting to think "IS - they aren't that bad, if they take me hostage they'll only behead me and it'll be over relatively quickly", but that is not what happened despite what people like establishment mouthpieces like snopes want you to think.

From the official inquiry into the Bataclan massacre:

Mr. President Georges Fenech: Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”
Prosecutor: I specify, for the sake of clarity: some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.

Q. Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?

Prosecutor: I do not have that information.

Eye witness testimony: http://heatst.com/world/exclusive-witnesses-knife-torture-castration-and-severed-heads-at-bataclan/

Remember folks, this is the kind of terrorism the French PM says we have to "learn to live with".

Caporegime
OP
Do you have a mental illness?

You are literally linking back to the page that the Snopes article is debunking as 'proof'

The actual inquiry is published here:
http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

And I've run it through Google Translate for you
https://translate.google.com/transl...ssemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

And there is no mention of the crap you are posting. I really feel mods should start doing something about people posting horrible fake stuff, it's an insult to the families of the victims.

You know what? I don't really care that you insulted me, you're free to keep believing snopes if you want and I'll certainly give them a wide birth while they're putting political spin on their "fact checks".

As far as this thread is concerned, it's about yet another horrible terrorist attack, this Canada and what's important is that six people have tragically lost their lives thanks to the actions of one idiot. RIP victims :(

Back
Top Bottom