Sky or Freeview?

Soldato
I recently got a new TV and have freeview but I'm curious if I should sign up for Sky Stream? I like Sky Sports as I'm a big cricket fan and Sky Cinema has some decent films but I'm wondering if it is worth signing up for Sky Stream or whether I should just use NowTV with Freeview?

Sports aside I moved away from Sky around 12 months ago and the only part I miss in the interface as imo it works perfectly. Content wise no issues.

I recently got a new TV and have freeview but I'm curious if I should sign up for Sky Stream? I like Sky Sports as I'm a big cricket fan and Sky Cinema has some decent films but I'm wondering if it is worth signing up for Sky Stream or whether I should just use NowTV with Freeview?
NOW TV all the way. Sky Stream had the potential to be a worthy successor to Sky Q, but three years on, it's still an abysmal, clunky service. The Stream pucks are slow, glitchy and unreliable.
Just use the NOW app on your TV or an any half decent streaming device and you'll have a much better (and cheaper) experience than Sky Stream.

Back
Top Bottom