*** Sky TV Cancellation & Negotiation Thread ***

Caporegime
Sky has more football in UHD than BT and BT's UHD comes down the broadband so you need infinity. Sky also has cricket this summer along with F1 and more movies in UHD.

Permabanned
I work for BT so I already have infinity broadband ;)

I know SKY have more UHD content across many sports but I focus on Football mainly. Anyway this is what I told SKY. I'd only leave if they increased my bill for something I already have.

I know advisors will be able to have certain movements as I do at work... just finding the right advisor I guess.

Permabanned
Bit annoyed they've offered me a deal not to cancel which is £59/month for the complete bundle, sky q multiroom , the 2tb box and no install cost.. she's calling back at 6.

Got a f&f code so I could get complete for £40 and £12 for multiroom, however a £100 install :/

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Why are you annoyed? Over 12 months they're almost identical. I don't get why you aren't happy with any of the deals coming up.

The first is £59/month, the second is £52/month (including the install at £100 that's effectively £8/month) total of £60.

Your existing customer deal is mildly better and no upfront.

Associate
I cancelled today. I had been on a 50% deal on the sports/movies/HD for the first year. Last September had a renegotiation to put it up to £43 for 10 months and then back to full for last two month but to call them. Did so today but was only offered 40% off for a 18 month contract. So going in the wrong direction on both counts. Realistically even at £43 was to much for how much we use it. Even my daughter is generally on you tube or amazon video

Caporegime
Cancelled on Monday after being told the best deal they could do was 40% off on an 18 month contract.

Literally 2 days later and I already have the 50% offer. I dont know whether to take it and be done with it or wait it out to see if I can squeak an extra 10% out of them.

Anyone got the 60% lately?

Back
Top Bottom