Skyrim no-show

Soldato
Mine was also through prime release day delivery, still hasnt turned up.

I was surprised mine did tbh, my office address seems to be the end of the delivery run from HDNL as it's always very end of the day and the office shuts at 5pm but is occasionally open a bit later and the only time I get my packages is if somebody is working late.

Caporegime
Not only are Simply games, simply pump at getting a title to you for release date, they're also rubbish at responding to customer service emails.

Fair to say, and i'll shout from the rooftops at every chance, don't ever trust these clowns for a release date delivery.

Associate
Postman has been today and I still havn't got it :(

Ordered it from Zavvi but they dispatched it on wednesday morning so royal mail are just taking the **** :(

Royal Mail did get round to delivering my Tesco pre-order today 12 noon (despatched Weds am) - good thing I went to supermarket and bought another copy on Friday so I've been playing over the weekend. Now going to swap nice sealed (identical) copy back to supermarket for money back/credit towards next groceries shopping

Benji your's is still the longest wait I've seen :( Hope you have a great time with it when it eventually arrives

Soldato
Postman has been today and I still havn't got it :(

Ordered it from Zavvi but they dispatched it on wednesday morning so royal mail are just taking the **** :(

zavvi are notoriously slow, only ever order from them if its things I can wait for.

My favourite current retailer in terms of delivery for free (Besides OCUK) has to be Tesco

Soldato
Mine was also through prime release day delivery, still hasnt turned up.

If you (or anyone else) ordered from Amazon on a Prime, or guaranteed next day delivery option, and it was delivered late, it is certainly worth contacting them and asking for compensation, which is usually in the form of a £3 'voucher' to use against your next order with them.

In my experience, they have one of the better customer service departments around.

Associate
Still nothing from Game. Although was also expecting a separate order from Amazon and that has also failed to arrive. Royal Mail already backlogged? We're not even mid November yet.

Back
Top Bottom