• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SLI 460s or upgrade..

Associate
I've got one 786MB GTX 460 at the moment, and I've been offered a second one from a friend (not sure of price yet)

wondered if I would be better off selling the one I've already got and going for a single better card, or get the other 460 and SLI them.

Mainly gonna be playing bf3 and abit of f1 2011

C64

C64

Soldato
Personally I'd sell current whilst you can still get £70 for it they are starting to drop and people will start expecting to pick up the 1gb version for £70 people want 1gb + vram these days and most would prefer 2gb.
I would go with a single 6950 or 560ti, only makes sense to xfire /sli when you can get the second card for dirt cheap imo unless you are starting with nothing.

Last edited:
Associate
i am actually one of those people, looking to buy another 460GTX 1gb for £65 ^^

bought 1 at that price, waiting for another now lol. I'm happy to play @ the lower resolutions so SLI 460GTX1gig should be good for me :D

Back
Top Bottom