Slight reduction on the Tesco flowers

Soldato
For anybody who hasn't yet got Valentine's day flowers ordered.
From tesco.com the dozen red rozes have had a slight price reduction to £15.97 delivered.
I can't see them getting any lower than that and you really should have these things ordered before the end of the week if you want them delivered on the day...
http://www.tesco.com/flowers/

Permabanned
Yep what a bargin.I ordered some when they were £18.97 and they emailed me saying that they were just going to charge me £15.97

Brilliant. Thankyou tesco, also using the tesco card to go with it

tesco-value-valentines-day.gif

Soldato
hehe that cards just what i need. The girlfriend has told be to spend as little on a card as possible so guess what card she is getting :D

Soldato
It says couier delivery. On a related note, has anyone sent tesco's flowers before? Does it say who it's from? Cos I want to send some, but I tink I'd die if she knew who they were from :D

Soldato
OP
They are not sent via a Tesco van - they use standard couriers.

I'm usually good at spotting sarcasm in posts, however I think maybe I need to tune-up this skill as there have been a few posts on this thread which seem to have a level of sarcasm but them again maybe not...

If you feel that the Tesco flower offer is simply cheap/tacky/whatever then that is your call.
Personally I feel that jacking up the prices for one day a year is bang out of order (you try and get anything other than the £40+ valentine's flowers delivered from say Interflora on the 14th and see how far you get).
Sure even these are at an inflated price, but certainly not as bad as others.

There is nothing wrong with the quality of the flowers, well there certainly wasn't last year when I sent some.
And it's a relatively low priced gesture that means a lot more in real terms.
Would your other half honestly think more of you if you spent £40 - £50 on flowers?

Back
Top Bottom