Small Graphics Request

Associate
Hello!

I am using an icon pack for shortcuts on my tablet. The pack has all of the icons that I need apart from one: kindle

Could somebody please try and knock an icon up in the same style as the existing icon pack? I'm sure for somebody with a little skill and the right tools this is trivial but I do not know where to start.

A sample of the icons are below:
http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/iconpack

If you could please follow the same style the circle (of the same thickness, etc) with the 'kindle' text inside. If possible I'd like the kindle stylised/font as per the official kindle lettering (see https://kindle.amazon.com/). If possible it would be good to have the icon available in the same colours as the linked examples (black, blue and white). Same dimensions and file type would be great.

Apologies if I'm explaining the requirements in too greater detail. Summary: Can you please make me a kindle icon for the icon pack linked to above? :D

Thank you!

Associate
OP
Wont be able to alter if needed as im away till tomoz now :)

Thank you - Much better than I could do :) However, if I am allowed to ask for a slight tweak... The font does not look *quite* like the kindle font as below:

T26R8oy.jpg

For example, note the k is lower case (the kick on the k goes to top of the i). Also not sure if some of the line thickness is a little different but don't get me wrong... If these changes cannot be made I'll still keep the icon, definitely better than what I can do! :)

Thank you!

EDIT: In fact, I think the thickness is fine but possible it's just (a) capital K rather than lowercase k and (b) slightly stretched perhaps.

Associate
OP
Thanks, does look much better :) Only thing is now I notice the letters are not as smooth as they were were in the first set (they are kind of jagged)... Is there anything that can be done about that/is it simple? Thank you so much! :)

Back
Top Bottom