Small sporty'ish car up to £10k?

Soldato
I'm currently driving a 2017 Octavia estate, but I'm looking for something smaller and more fun, the main use for my car was transporting our dog, and we sadly lost him last week.

I was thinking something along the following lines, but open to any suggestions :-

Abarth 595
Mini Cooper
Polo GTI
Ibiza Cupra
Fiesta ST-3

Any other ideas please? Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, not looking for anything mega fast, and not really looking to remap or upgrade it in anyway.

Just fancy something more fun than a 1.4t DSG Octavia estate car! :cry:

200bhp should be more than enough, I had a Cupra estate before the Octavia, so I might have a look at a 1.8 or 2.0 FR hatch too.

Them cliosports are means to be awesome fun :D

Mazda 3 MPS? FWD ~256bhp mk2s available for well below 10k now

MX5, GT86, BRZ? how many seats you need?

Me mate has a Focus ST3 Diseasel and I've borrowed it a few times, nowt special tbh
Had a Golf GTI when my 6MPS went in for some insurance work, felt flat as a fart

Need more than 2 seats unfortunately, shame as the garage 1 minute from my house has a lovely MX5, Z3 3.0, SLK, etc...

Test drove a 2016 Seat Ibiza 1.8t Cupra today in a lovely dynamic grey, it was rather nice, but I'm not going to dive in and buy the first car I drive.

I think I spoilt myself by driving the Golf first...

Liked the Clio and the S1, but loved the Golf, just sitting working out some figures now.

Back
Top Bottom