Smarty

Associate
Has anyone any experience of Smarty?

I understand that they are an MVNO and wholly owned subsidiary of Three UK.

The 30GB with unlimited calls/texts for £10/month they are offering seems excellent value.

I’m currently with giffgaff (O2 MVNO) paying £15/month for 15GB with unlimited calls/texts and wondering if I should switch?

I can see that Smarty really is ‘bare bones’ though, much more so than giffgaff, e.g. there is no community forum, they do have a comprehensive support/FAQ section on their website though. I’ve also noticed they don’t have their own mobile app for monitoring data usage etc like giffgaff and most other operators do, granted you can just do this by logging on via the web.

I’ve been very happy with giffgaff over the years, so would like to know more before moving over.

Any advice/opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for the informative replies all, they are much appreciated and have been very helpful. I live in Herts and work in London, so it's possible that I may have issues if Three's capacity in the area is currently strained. However, it will be interesting to see how Smarty evolve. I think the implementation of a community support forum would be a great thing as this works very well with giffgaff.

Back
Top Bottom