Snowpiercer | Netflix

Soldato

Attention all passengers, Mr. Wilford would like to address the rumors of disturbances in the tail. Let me assure you, your security is our highest priority. Order will be restored.

The Earth's remaining inhabitants are confined to a single train circling the globe as revolution brews among the class-divided cars.

Soldato
OP
Finally got around to watching this myself at the weekend, glad I waited for it to finish airing weekly as it was nice to get straight into the next episode when they ended on little cliffhangers. Apart from the trailer went in blind for this as I don't recall ever watching the film, apart from shaky acting in a few scenes and the outside CGI not looking that good I enjoyed it all the way through and looking forward to s2 if they renew it.

Soldato
OP
There's a warning at the start of episode 2 so you'll know what's coming.

Already setting what I think will be the 'drop' at the end of the season in episode 2, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out but I do hope it's not going to turn into who can betray who for the middle episodes.

Soldato
OP
starts off okay then after a few episodses you think about the whole idea premise of it and realize it cant go anywhere. its a train going round a track. with people fighting over it. few seasons this will be canceled as there is nowhere to go with it.

Have you not watched the latest episodes of s2 if that's your feelings? They've already started setting things in motion so they won't be on the train forever and ever.

Back
Top Bottom