• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

So did Nvidia screw everyone over with the MSRP of the 3080?

Associate
I remember it being like £650, however they no longer make the FE screwing the consumer over since no one but scalpers got them. Now we have to buy the other manufacturer versions, though they said it's impossible to make money at that low price, so all the cards seem to be £150-200 more expensive even at retail stores. AMD came in and had to launch the 6800XT at a low price to be competitive, but now they're having the exact same problem....

Wouldn't it have been better to price it at a realistic price? Which would still be way more powerful than the £1400 2080ti. Cause all that happens now is the real price will stay higher months and months after they're reliably in stock, and Nvidia has just ****** everyone off.

Meanwhile as a consumer waiting to be able to build a new PC, I'm stuck without one... for how long? Cause if Nvidia won't make the FE again, I'm not paying £200 extra over what they suggested. Nvidia shot themselves in the foot all round....

Back
Top Bottom