so mad earlier today

Permabanned
I was fuming earlier today when some *** in a new shape mondeo cut me up in a filter lane.

I was on the left side of the road and his lane was filtering into mine.

He sat behind me until the very last moment then forced me up onto the kerb clipping my wing mirror.

I lit him up with the lights and he made a 'clapping' movement in the car to show he was impressed with my move. Fun and games proceeded for the next 1/2 mile but I just sat back, took a deep breath and let it go. (which is most unlike me)

I think i might have held my ground more if the rental car I was in wasnt being changed on Friday. blah.

I hope this guys a member on this forum and knows how much of a *** ******* **** he is.

Jon

Soldato
My dad once clapped at someone who had cut him up - once they were sat next to each other in traffic, he ended up with a broken nose.

Not a very clever thing to do - you never know what the other person is going to do.

Edit: Whoops, just read your 1st post properly - very good of you to not get too worked up :)

Soldato
Yeah you have to be careful with these things, my mate allegedly had a gun pulled on him, I say allegedly because otherwise everyone will jump on me claiming shenanigans but that's what my mate said and he doesn't lie

Soldato
i am sure everyone gets cut up everyday, does it really deserve a thread?

edit, sorry misread i thought you clipped them mirror not him, what a tool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom