So who remembers populous

Caporegime
I first played the demo of the game when my sister got The Sims (shudders) and i simply loved it, and by the end of it i take on the computer of any size with my shaman 10 warriors and a preacher

And i spoke about it at work and apparently one of my collegues was walking down the high street and saw it in the shop window for £5 so bought it for me and called it a late xmas pressie rushed home (never played the full game) redid the tutorial and started playing, and the first couple of rounds were hard, but i got better at them, and can now kick its can but its bumped it up a notch and now i have to fight 2 computer players, its crazy, just wanted to no if anyone else has this game? still plays it? and would fancy a multiplayer sometime?

/runs off to cast locusts at the computer

Caporegime
OP
jidh007 said:
I've got Populous 3 and the expansion.

Ahh na im talking THE Populous, i still think the graphics are awsome, even though it must be about 7 - 9 years old
the only spells you ever got on the demo were the small fireballs used for troops, locusts and lightning.

I just converted about 20 of computer 1's men by literally sneaking a preacher around the back of their base whilst leaving everyone at my base training to be a warrior or building huts lol

now computer 1's base is being raided, by not warriors but standard men :D its funny to watch, they die quickly but go by the factors of strength in numbers lol

Caporegime
OP
HangTime said:
Are you absolutely positive you aren't talking about Populous 3: The Beginning?

Well on the cd case it just says Populous so i thought it was the original but when you run it it does say Populous the Beginning is that the third one then?

Back
Top Bottom