So whos turned into a human cherry :(?

Caporegime
SexyBetty said:
She was the muppet who managed to burn one shin... she might have some pointers for him, honestly, do I always have to explain myself? ;):D

Now thats not very nice is it??, sounds like your kinda jealous of the lass:p....

As for me??, dont have to really worry about burning as im dark skinned anyways...meaning im asian....all yr round tan \o/:D

/me laughs at all the pinky's trying desperately to get a decent tan :D

Associate
Greek yoghurt is apparently a good after sun. A girl told another girl who burned her scalp (very thin hair) to rub it in.

May work, may not. She might have been trying to get her to make an idiot out of herself. ;)

Man of Honour
Spawn said:
Now thats not very nice is it??, sounds like your kinda jealous of the lass:p....

As for me??, dont have to really worry about burning as im dark skinned anyways...meaning im asian....all yr round tan \o/:D

/me laughs at all the pinky's trying desperately to get a decent tan :D

Point all you like - but I ain't pink - and i don't burn :p

Soldato
Ive been slapping on the factor 20 in the morning and wearing a white T , i burn for fun in the summer :( .

On a side note, theres a load of bats flying about outside my window :) .

Mark

Man of Honour
*points and laughs at all the crispy fried muppets!! :D*

Enjoy your skin cancer. :p

Now excuse me while I sit back and work on my CRT tan... ;)

Simon/~Flibster

Associate
Etaqua said:
Greek yoghurt is apparently a good after sun. A girl told another girl who burned her scalp (very thin hair) to rub it in.

May work, may not. She might have been trying to get her to make an idiot out of herself. ;)

Definetly idiot - you don't want anything that will block pores or create a "barrier" so no yoghurt, no butter, no vaseline etc

Associate
gord said:
As a student, i have been lounging out in the sun for the past few weeks and i am extremely brown. The girls love it! that and the sixpack... :p

same here :D

shirt off, in the garden refurbing my wheels :D

i've turned a nice brown colour now :)

Back
Top Bottom