Caporegime
lol look at this

My First Virtual Reality Groping

She's been sexually assaulted 3 times--once in virtual reality

even more sad
Dealing With Harassment in VR

"Sorry Ma'am. You Weren't 'Assaulted' In An HTC Vive VR Game" - ReviewTechUSA
can't post the video (swearing)

Is it not a bit of an arsehattish thing to do? You're in a game killing zombies, not a sex simulator. Do you laugh at someone taking offense to nasty messages being sent to them?

I still find that bizarre. What is so bad about enjoying each other with no clothes on rather than this obsession most have with nude photos. As some point they'll likely be accidentally uploaded somewhere through their phone app settings. "Ooops!"

So many scenarios can happen.

I think the biggest issue is our Victorian attitude towards nudity, especially female nudity. If there wasn't such a stigma about it (let's face it, we all - male and female - enjoy and partake in sex and nudity - if we have the chance) yet somehow if a woman is seen to be enjoying I too much, or "proof" of them doing so becomes available then many people see them as "*****" and look down at them. That's not right.

The attitude of many people needs to change. Rather than "haha, that ****/Bitch/whore has got nude photos and had sex with a guy" etc, it should be a nonplus attitude.

So no, nothing wrong with having sex and enjoying it, or taking nude photos, but there is a major attitude issue with a lot of people that try to use it as a way of trying to put someone down over it, or making themselves feel above that person.

V F

V F

Soldato
So no, nothing wrong with having sex and enjoying it, or taking nude photos, but there is a major attitude issue with a lot of people that try to use it as a way of trying to put someone down over it, or making themselves feel above that person.

Though we live in a world where you want to keep your back covered. Why give them ammunition...

Soldato
Is it not a bit of an arsehattish thing to do? You're in a game killing zombies, not a sex simulator. Do you laugh at someone taking offense to nasty messages being sent to them?

first your comparing apples and oranges

Second regarding "nasty messages" I would need context as SJW exaggerate an example of this is "Hugh Mungus (Original Video)"

watch that video

Caporegime
first your comparing apples and oranges

Second regarding "nasty messages" I would need context as SJW exaggerate an example of this is "Hugh Mungus (Original Video)"

watch that video

I'm talking specifically about the first link here.

It's not apples to oranges at all. Do you not think that someone pestering someone by mimicking groping them in a game, after realizing they were female is as arsehattish as sending nasty messages (in this context I'm suggesting persistent unsolicited messages of a sexual nature), that the person receiving them has clearly asked for them to stop sending.

I not talking about whatever SJW of the week you want to bring up, I'm talking specifically about what most people would consider unsolicited messages of a sexual nature.

Soldato
I'm talking specifically about the first link here.

It's not apples to oranges at all. Do you not think that someone pestering someone by mimicking groping them in a game, after realizing they were female is as arsehattish as sending nasty messages (in this context I'm suggesting persistent unsolicited messages of a sexual nature), that the person receiving them has clearly asked for them to stop sending.

I not talking about whatever SJW of the week you want to bring up, I'm talking specifically about what most people would consider unsolicited messages of a sexual nature.

in the game you can a) back out of said game b) report user

same with messages block the person or ignore them

Caporegime
in the game you can a) back out of said game b) report user

same with messages block the person or ignore them

So it's up to the victim to change something rather thane the perpetrator. Got it.

And that pretty much back up my previous post of the origins of SJWs. :p

Edit: Out of interest would you tell your wife/daughter/sister "just don't go there again/don't wear such revealing clothes/walk a different way home" if they were being cat called or groped?

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting that being "groped" in a computer game is the same level as being groped in real life, rather that it's the attitude of the perpetrator that needs to change, rather than forcing someone to do something different.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime

It is an asshatty thing to do and the developers have fixed it so that you can easily stop it. At the end of the day though it is some sad person mucking about in an online game.

I could not care less if someone tried to do that to me in an online game. We are turning into a society that isn't capable of dealing with anything without it becoming a huge issue. If we can fix something then we should. The developer fixed it so you can stop it happening. Thanks developer, move on. Its not rape, you haven't been assaulted, the person who did it should not be in trouble.

The comments on the medium article are a sad indication of the way we are moving towards a society that is incapable of telling someone to deal with issues without being shouted at like they are a monster. Its ironic that the type of oppression that was associated with hate groups and negative opinions is now a tool used by those claiming to have the best interests of minorities at heart.

The pronouns ******** is just that, people who are so caught up in their own importance being told that when people call them him or her, she or he they are doing something intentionally bad. Most people are nice and as humans we are not perfect.

Man of Honour
The SJW movement risen in turn by the attitude of many people on the internet, whose attitudes stink.

The circle of life?

Bigotry begets bigotry. Which is why the only route to equality is equality. Actual equality, not the corruption of it by biological group advocates who claim that biological group advocacy is equality. It's inherently the opposite of equality because it requires believing that everyone is defined by a biological trait (sex, "race", whatever) and only those with the "right" version of that trait are worthy of consideration. That's true even for the mildest possible form of biological group advocacy, one which isn't actively hostile to "the other" and doesn't advocate deliberate forced discrimination against "the other" and call that discrimination equality ("positive", "affirmative", etc).

Caporegime
it's like trolling if you feed them they will grow (trolls)

if you ignore them they will **** off

inb4 "but you troll in the F1 threads"

No I don't

Legitimate point. :)

At the same time the only real way we can progress towards this sort of thing stopping is to delegitimise it and make it socially unacceptable, which is probably more successful that making it illegal.

The social unacceptability factor has worked well for a number of things (such as drink driving) and in a way that is what a lot of SJWs are trying to do, just in an extreme (and not necessarily correct manner). On the other end of the spectrum there are people that don't want lead comments and groping to be socially unacceptable, and these try and lump anyone that speaks out about it an SJW to try and delegitimise a subject.

You also have to remember that most women have a legitimate reason to be more sensitive on this sort of subject. Most men are big and strong enough to easily repel the unwanted advances of a woman. You can quite easily stop a woman kissing you, or make sure the bum pinch of that middle aged woman is as far as they go, but a lot of women don't have that luxury if a man did that, especially if no one else was around.

That said, everyone knows at least one woman that goes too far. I used to work with a girl that would weekly come in and complain how every day she was wolf whistled and had lewd comments made to her on the way to work. She still posts stuff on Facebook about it. Perhaps it's legitimate. On the other hand if it wa happening that much then most other women I know would be having the same issues, and I'm sure I would see it happening significantly more than I do. Is she overly sensitive? Or are we (most women and men) just conditioned to it, and don't even notice?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Once the lines have been drawn and the special little groups the regressives desire for everyone and the evil white man has been slaughtered, only then will we be equal.

Ofcourse regression doesnt stop at destroying one group does it, gay men are still men right? Down with that, straight woman arent conforming enough right? Down with that as well i guess until the last people in power or alive are a bunch of old woman who hate each other for having the slightest difference of opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom