Software got converting mkv to mov

Soldato
I use visualHub / iSquint but it takes ages, I wish there was some app similar to what Windows have, a application which basically changes the file container instead of the encoding... still searching tho :)

As it stands, for me, the best is Visualhub. It's faster converting x264 to .avi imo, since the 360 now supports .avi via Connect360, doing that is better than .mov or even .mp4. I do however from time to time, convert x264 to .wmv, not noticed much differences yet.

Soldato
OP
I use visualHub / iSquint but it takes ages, I wish there was some app similar to what Windows have, a application which basically changes the file container instead of the encoding... still searching tho :)

As it stands, for me, the best is Visualhub. It's faster converting x264 to .avi imo, since the 360 now supports .avi via Connect360, doing that is better than .mov or even .mp4. I do however from time to time, convert x264 to .wmv, not noticed much differences yet.

I converted to WMV when I was running Vista, and it converted in slightly better than real time.

Does the solution you use keep the 5.1 sound?

Soldato
I converted to WMV when I was running Vista, and it converted in slightly better than real time.

Does the solution you use keep the 5.1 sound?

I don't have a "true" 5.1 surround sound to test it, my LG system does play DVD at true 5.1 but anything that's coming out of my Xbox360 are emulated with Doby Digital Live II - which is rather accurate some films more than others.

Back
Top Bottom