Software report - schoolwork

Soldato
Son has his GCSEs coming up - programming with Python etc and they are currently doing a 20hr project involving RLE (wasn't aware of RLE!)

As well as the working software they have to produce a report on what the program is/does etc and some tech breakdown.

Any links to any similar types of software report i can show him so he has an idea of what is required.

Ta

Soldato
OP
That's interesting - but way above my head! I'll show the thyread to him and hope he knows what you're on about :D

But what about an example actual report?

I've managed to grab an example assessment paper from a different school and the task is:

• Input and store customer details
  • input and store customer booking details
  • check if a customer can have a discount
  • calculate and store the cost of booking
  • display customer booking details
Once the application is written, they are too:

"produce a report that includes the task objectives, your report should be about 2000 words"

Does anyone have any examples of this type of report/essay i can show him?

Ta

Soldato
OP
yeah, i get that, i was just looking for an example. I can write essays/reports, i was looking for structures etc, hence why an example would be useful.

Soldato
OP
Lad said they are doing the whole process methodically - currently doing the task based stuff and the report writing will come later.

Would have been interesting to see some examples of real time reports though - more information the better.

Back
Top Bottom