Solar panel production figures

had to get the Mrs to turn off the tumble drier. there is a very real chance if I don't unplug the home battery it won't get me past the 4pm-7pm stupid expensive flux period.
there is zero chance I am making it to 2am without the grid :(

this will be a 1st since some time in March
Whats your base load??? i dont have batteries and sell all excess back to the grid, but i produce more than enough to cover base load between 4pm and 7pm in the flux window

Last edited:
This is the worst day since January I think for us, 1.3kwh so far.

It's felt more like March or maybe even February in terms of how dull it's felt for much of the last week (although looking at actual production figures it's not been terrible 9-20 a day until today).

Last edited:
Whats your base load??? i dont have batteries and sell all excess back to the grid, but i produce more than enough to cover base load between 4pm and 7pm in the flux window
usually not much (maybe 200wh) but it's the weekend, the games pc has been on, the slow cooker is on most of the day cooking a large gammon joint and the washing machine has been full tilt... so base load around 700wh but sometimes up to 1kw

current yeild for the day is 4.9kwh and the battery is down to 63%. (which is an improvement it got as low as 55% but we had a rare break in the rain for 30 mins). I decided to risk it and kept on battery, fingers crossed it will hold out at least till 7 but not expecting it to last to 2am

Last edited:
usually not much (maybe 200wh) but it's the weekend, the games pc has been on, the slow cooker is on most of the day cooking a large gammon joint and the washing machine has been full tilt... so base load around 700wh but sometimes up to 1kw

current yeild for the day is 4.9kwh and the battery is down to 63%. (which is an improvement it got as low as 55% but we had a rare break in the rain for 30 mins). I decided to risk it and kept on battery, fingers crossed it will hold out at least till 7 but not expecting it to last to 2am
When you get to 4pm you switch all that crap off and then use it all again after 7pm…….and lesson the load, let the solar cover the base.

Miserable all bloody day, clouds everywhere and raining, now its gone 6pm and sun is at back of house sun is out with no clouds around it >< REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Currently at 5.4

Gonna demand installer get their asses round here to sort this AIO out and switch it to LAN because ive only manually charged battery once its constantly been on flat because last time I put it on charge I had trouble connecting to turn it off and im afraid that it will happen again, been installed since 19th and they done a crap job overall imo.

Last edited:
5.9kwh total today. it's 8pm and battery is at 40%.
still got tea to finish and a full load of washing. it's been almost as bad as winter :(

I think as soon as I am done with August it will be time to jump ship on flux and go over to IO (I was hoping to do this anyway but closer to end of September)

edit and ...the battery is flat!

Last edited:
Just looked at my figures for the day, only 9.642 exported, turns out the battery didn't really charge all day, it reached 82.7% at 5am, then dropped, but finally got back to 82% by 2pm, but that was its highest, as only 12.53 kWh for the day.

Last night I was tempted to turn the charging up more, but didn't, I'm already charging the batteries at 106 amps (that's around 7.2kW grid draw), can go to 140 but would rather check to see how hot things get first.

I suppose it gives me an idea of what winter will be like.

Back
Top Bottom