Solar panel production figures

what a difference time of year makes.

I had almost a perfect curve today .. and generated 15.7kwh

this is less than half my personal best for the year in late june despite being glorious weather

this is less than half my personal best for the year in late june despite being glorious weather
There does seem to be a bit of a haze up there at the moment though!
Yep im on go.
I didnt flux this year but probably would next.

We do have a hybrid but they never asked for proof
Thanks, I'll give it a go.

5th of the way through the month and already over a quarter of Augusts production. Definitely noticing the haze and dust as only peaking at 4kwh it seems the last few days. Looked back to last year and had equivalent clear days towards the back end ofthe month still hitting 5kwh peak.

i'll be over 100kwhs after today......which will be a 3rd of Augusts production already. But the ground mount will be finished by end of play tmrw. so new panels should be up and running by the end of the weekend.

would have been nice to have had them in place this week, but life got in the way

Last edited:

There does seem to be a bit of a haze up there at the moment though!
Yep im on go.
I didnt flux this year but probably would next.

We do have a hybrid but they never asked for proof
Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Just had our solar panels installed at the weekend. We'd actually kinda given up on the thought of getting them since we have asbestos in the roof and none of the major firms will touch it without removing the whole lot first (€15k).
However, a neighbour a few doors has some connections and found a small firm that would do the job for a damned good price.
So, we now have 10x410wh panels connected to a Solis G6 inverter.
I don't know much about this system (had to make the decision to do it within 3 days so it was all bit of a mad rush :))

Everything seems to work just fine so far. The app to log the power, however, was a nightmare to setup since none of the manuals are applicable to the datalogger we have. Got there in the end though :)

Todays yield was 24.8kWh. No idea if that's good/bad/expected as this is all new to me :)

Back
Top Bottom