Solar panel production figures

I’ve got home assistant set up and getting all the data from Solis… I’ve had a look at getting pvoutput automated but it looks like the pvoutput integration for HA pulls data into HA rather than the other way. Anyone got home assistant automatically exporting to PVoutput?

I’ve got home assistant set up and getting all the data from Solis… I’ve had a look at getting pvoutput automated but it looks like the pvoutput integration for HA pulls data into HA rather than the other way. Anyone got home assistant automatically exporting to PVoutput?

You can use something a bit like this for the Givenergy local pvoutout:

It's just a bash/shell script that sends the sensor data to a web url with an API key and a System ID that you get from the pvoutput website.

You may need to change the sensor names based on what Solis calls the equivalent things.

Once the service exists you can call it on an automation schedule to run.

You can use something a bit like this for the Givenergy local pvoutout:

It's just a bash/shell script that sends the sensor data to a web url with an API key and a System ID that you get from the pvoutput website.

You may need to change the sensor names based on what Solis calls the equivalent things.

Once the service exists you can call it on an automation schedule to run.

Cool thanks, I’ll put it on the to do list!

13.9kwhs today…. @gpuerrilla wont be happy lol

also looks good for tomorrow now too……and up until next wednesday

7tXGKzGQsP-8.png

10 and a bit kwh for me. Top row/string are mostly unshaded now but another 2 or so weeks until my bottom string has full view of the sun all day, then be looking at a 20+kwh on a day like today!

12.01kWh today which means an efficiency of 3, almost a perfect day as well, just a little dip around 1pm. 18 October was the last time I got that much in a day.

next week looks ok/good, week after horrible!

That's because my electricians coming that week, and the panels are going on the roof.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom