Solar panel production figures

Soldato
OP
total for May 1526.2 kWh
Very nice, was curious as to what yours would be.

My predicted generation for May with the new panels would be 2091, but that was using last years May figure (I've yet to do PVGIS calculations for my current panels), even if we use this Mays figure it puts me in the region of 1750 kWh. Also the new panels would give about 60% more, so 1047 x 1.6 = 1675 kWh

Associate
Very nice, was curious as to what yours would be.

My predicted generation for May with the new panels would be 2091, but that was using last years May figure (I've yet to do PVGIS calculations for my current panels), even if we use this Mays figure it puts me in the region of 1750 kWh. Also the new panels would give about 60% more, so 1047 x 1.6 = 1675 kWh
I'll have a look at the predictions, I've got them somewhere - because of the different angles etc, it's about 6 different calculations!
That should be a huge improvement for you - just toying with some more, an extra 3 on my gym 10 degrees West (up from 6) and 6 possibly on the gable end facing West. Would give a total of 48 panels and 19.35kW PV.

Soldato
OP
Not doing quite so well here, currently at 17 kWh, clouds are supposed to clear soon.

Typical, the clouds have just been covering us!

Clouds.jpg

Back
Top Bottom