Solar panel production figures

Soldato
OP
Forecasted for 50 today, that's not going to happen, thick French cloud covering Kent. The weather forecast says sunny all day!!!

At least lots of others have clear blue skies.

Last edited:
Associate
Forecasted for 50 today, that's not going to happen, thick French cloud covering Kent. The weather forecast says sunny all day!!!

At least lots of others have clear blue skies.
Not Welsh cloud...... :D

Soldato
I’m out in turkey and it’s basically wall to wall blue skies. There is a shockingly small amount of solar PV though. There is loads of solar thermal hot water, every building has it but I haven’t seen a single roof top PV install in the whole town.

Does that trigger you @Ron-ski @Welshman

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m out in turkey and it’s basically wall to wall blue skies. There is a shockingly small amount of solar PV though. There is loads of solar thermal hot water, every building has it but I haven’t seen a single roof top PV install in the whole town.

Does that trigger you @Ron-ski @Welshman
theres not a lot around were i live either. I can see over the top of about 400 hundred houses and shops were i live and can see 3 roof systems

Soldato
I imagine the payback in Norway will be horrible when they have all that cheap hydro and no sun 6 months of the year.

I think power over there is 10c/kwh!

Back
Top Bottom