Solar panel production figures

Associate
Just looked to see what the house system target is this month as we have been just a bit over it each month for the past three months and its not looking good.
It's not good at all we start today with 600Kwh so far in the 25 days and with 5 left we have to make around 340Kwh more that's 68Kwh a day to get near the 940Kwh target
well I can see that's just not going to happen no way. I'm in mid Devon and are summer this year has been pant's and this month the worst and only seen one near clear full
day this summer

Associate
@PUGSS We've got 7 solar days left this month including today, as it's barely started.
Mate and we are off to a cracking start with the day hear it's been ******* it down all morning the lights are on its so dark and her indoors has the washing going and the tumble dryer second load in there I'm in the workshop hiding and we have 33% battery left and 800w coming in. The house and workshop are using 2500w we are going to fall well short today we have only made so 4Kwh so far and its 12.30 we are not going to pull a one out the bag today me thinks

Associate
lol solcast updated over night and production curve is now capped at 0.9 for an hour but its not good., highest ive gotten for an hours period is 0.5 and currently I am on 2.2 for production

Soldato
I’m projected 20kwh today, generation so far, 6.

It’s not looking good! I think we will be a net consumer today as I imported 27 overnight, mostly into the car.

Back
Top Bottom