Solar panel production figures

63.7 kWh generated, 59.3 kWh exported.

IMG-7997.jpg

Last edited:
I was absolutely knackered after spending the day fitting rails to my WNW roof, and my sun burn shows there's plenty of sun up there!

Yesterday we generated 42.96 and exported 36.92.

38kWh today, just held out to pip LottaWatts to 3rd(2nd) place behind Ronski. Another slow start to the day followed by a pretty solid afternoon with the NW panels really doing the business. I do track the data separately and need to take a look but anecdotally they're doing an awful lot of heavy lifting!

---

Just took a look - 18x SE panels generated 24.7 and the 11x NW panels generated 13.3, so actually very even between them as a system on a per-panel basis, at least on today's numbers.

It's great to hear from another member that their NW panels are working so well, I'm making good progress on mine, will post some pictures to my build thread soon.

I was absolutely knackered after spending the day fitting rails to my WNW roof, and my sun burn shows there's plenty of sun up there!

Yesterday we generated 42.96 and exported 36.92.

It's great to hear from another member that their NW panels are working so well, I'm making good progress on mine, will post some pictures to my build thread soon.
You sound like me! Fitted 4 panels to the gable end, maybe 2 or 3 to go

The day was only saved by the afternoon spent the morning with the battery's bouncing on empty just enough coming in to cover the home use and stop the battery's disconnecting at 5% and then the sky's cleared and we made 23.40Kwh taking the battery's up to 69% and heating the water but no export
the workshop got to half full on the battery's with 6Kwh made

House System is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's