Solar panel production figures

Associate
No break in the clouds till around 17.30 made most of the 13.80Kwh from then on off the West panel's

system is split two string East/West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2x 9.5 battery's

Soldato
25.4 today 20.3 exported.

How long until Octopus starts paying out for export from first application? It didn't show up on my last bill in March but they did something strange and backed out my Feb bill and re-billed it from January.

I've not got April's bill yet but I've exported 765 units since my install went in and I want my export credit!

Last edited:
Associate
25.4 today 20.3 exported.

How long until Octopus starts paying out for export from first application? It didn't show up on my last bill in March but they did something strange and backed out my Feb bill and re-billed it from January.

I've not got April's bill yet but I've exported 765 units since my install went in and I want my export credit!
My export goes live tomorrow - It has taken 30 days from the first application.

Soldato
Been a bit poor here today and yesterday, although across the two days we still generated 48.4 and exported 46.71.

Every day this month has so far been negative for electric, and that includes the standing charge.
Only 2 days of sun here so far but also negative every day. I've reduced my DD to £0 as I have too much credit. The octopus system is still showing the old pre solar panels figure though and recommending £270 a month :D

Back
Top Bottom