OP
I have the following installed.

SolaX X1 Hybrid G4 5kWh Inverter
SolaX Triple Power T-BAT H 5.8 Master V2.2 Firmware 1.03
SolaX Triple Power T-BAT H 5.8 Slave V2.2 Firmware 2.07
Wifi V3 Dongle SerialNumber SVxxxxxxx

Associate
OP
Concerning SolaX's updated web portal and app.

The display problem that iPhone and iPad users are experiencing is being fixed but won't be available until after 25th Jan.

Associate
OP
Odd things have been happening recently.

I can see my battery history SoC on the new style webpage. I no longer have access to the new style app on my iPad, it now defaults to the old style app.

Web.
Main Screen - Site Icon - Select your Site/address - Under Operation, click on the first icon "See Details" - The graph is near the bottom.

r3VPUyK.png

Last edited:
Associate
OP
@leezer3 Nice one.

I'll put those passcodes in the first post.

Will give that HA dashboard a try. Is your wifi dongle a newer version which can report live data? I've not found anyone yet, although some people are saying they have a v4 wifi dongle, not sure that's right though.

Associate
OP
SolaX Cloud processing Live Data depends on the Serial Number of your wifi dongle.

WiFi 3 Serial Numbers starting with SS
Wifi+Lan Serial Numbers starting with SN
Pocket Wifi +4G Serial Numbers starting with SM.

On the new style app, when you are in the inverter overview screen, you select "second-level Data"

9WvaM2h.png

On the original style app.

On the System&Site Page, the second to last icon on the right after your site name is for "Statistical Range". You check a box for "Live Data"

My Wifi Dongle whilst only bought in October has the serial SV so doesn't work through SolaX Cloud, but it will accept 10s requests from HA.

Associate
OP
What data is it you're seeking in addition to historical battery voltage, current, power, temp and capacity?

It might be worth posting on one of the FB Group pages.

Have you tried HomeAssistant? My Solax Inverter Modbus contains 240 entities to view or display in one way or another.

Associate
OP
I understand now.

From my knowledge of the old and new web portals, the only data you can export is as you say the Yield, Feed-In Energy and Consume Energy.

You've probably found from using the new design web and app, it doesn't look finished. For example, if you log in now, you are greeted with "Good Night, User!"

I suspect a post on the FB groups will likely confirm if there is or isn't a way of obtaining this raw data.

Associate
OP
Hi Jack, thanks for the really useful information. I wonder if you can help me. Is there any easy way to determine what model of Solax triple power battery I have? For example if it’s a gen 1 or 2.

Hi,

Battery details can be found on the Analysis tab on the app.

Also, the details are on the side of the battery next to the silver information plate. I have a sticker which says V2.2 in green lettering.

8TlOsVS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom