Some more relationship help...

M0T

M0T

Soldato
Some of you may remember a coupleof threads I posted at the begining of the year asking for some help with the love life and now I need some more.

Right, so I'm still after this girl (yes I know I should move on but I cant get her out of my head, I am male thus weak). A couple of weeks ago I underwent a sort of restyle and now I look completely different, and some would say more devilish :p and about this time she started showing a bit more interest in me. But at this point I was just sort of ignoring her because I was hoping she would go away.

Anyway last thursday on the way home I am thinking that she is being a bit, well clingy is the best way to put it and I am sort of confused as to whats going on. I speak to my mate later and it turns out that he may have said something to her whilst under the influence of a lot of alcohol in the bar, which would explain the behavioural change.

Anyway she wasn't in on monday so the next time I saw her was this thursday, where she was acting totally different, she was really eager to speak to me. She also revealed that she thought I didn't like her because I was being mean to her as apparently I tend to walk off a lot when she is nearby...and calling my name.

Anyway I apologised for this, and she said sorry for doing exactly the same to me, and after that she seemed different than usual - much more at ease, plus i got all the 'classic signs of flirting' (as my big sister calls them).

Anyway, since I know where she works and will be there tomorrow, do you think it would be a good idea to get some kind of late valentines day/ im sorry sort of flowers sent to her, or should I wait some more and see what happens?

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Well I would say that she was then, but I am quite slow so it takes me a while to notice...

I'll go with the chill approach then.

I do wonder if the reson she was being all funny before was because she liked me, but I looked like a bit of a mess. The amount of attention I get from the ladies now is increased by 5 fold... should have sorted myself out earlier.

Back
Top Bottom