Some movies to watch

Soldato
Im thinking of getting the following later this week plz give non spoiler comments:
Black Hawk Down
Wind Talkers
We Were Soilders
Bad Boys 1 & 2
Lethal Weapon Collection

Associate
bakes0310 said:
Im thinking of getting the following later this week plz give non spoiler comments:
Black Hawk Down
Wind Talkers
We Were Soilders
Bad Boys 1 & 2
Lethal Weapon Collection

BHD: Very good war film with intense action scenes and some great acting. The action is pretty much non stop all the way through which makes it better than most action films and the pace of the film is very good. Certainly worth a watch if you like war movies. 9/10

WT: A decent war movie with some spectacular battles. My only niggle is the story was pretty boring imo. 7/10

WWS: It got a good story, good battle scenes, good actors and its pretty believable and i'm not even into the whole Vietnam thing. 8/10

BB2: One of my favourite action films of all time. Its got some sick action scenes, quality humour, pretty decent plot and very good cinematography. Definitely work watching if you like slick action movies with some humour.

Soldato
OP
After a bit of tweaking ive decided not to get black hawk down as that was on last night.
So anway ive changed it for Braveheart i hope thats a better choice so now the list is as follows:
Braveheart
We were soldiers
Bad Boys 1 & 2
Wind talkers

Soldato
Black Hawk Down - good film
Wind Talkers - Average
We Were Soilders - Average
Bad Boys 1 & 2 - Number 1 is good, number 2 is average
Lethal Weapon Collection - I like this series, well worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom