Some Wordpress / Joomla Questions

Soldato
Hey guys, wonder if you could give me a few pointers in this direction.

i have designed my self a website and it all works peachy html + css. took me a while to get it together and some tinkering but im finally there. i followed a tutorial which utilised the 960 grid system and went the way of the 12 grid.

Now. how easy is it going to be to implement wordpress or joomla into my website. the bits im really after are, breadcrumbs, a news section on the right hand side of my site that will track all posts and list them and obviously then have previous ones by date and also possibly a search box that i can plop in to search through said news articles.

i haven't really got a clue about how they work or anything. only just got my head barely round css :)

any help would be more than appreciated :)

I am assuming you want to use wordpress or Joomla to run your site and integrate the design you have in to that? It isn't that hard if you know the basics atlthough it can be frustrating. Alternatively pay someone to do it.

I would suggest going to youtube and search there or Google as you will find everything you need. It really is too in depth to do in a forum.

If you are getting stuck then come back and ask something specific.

Personally I wouldn't use Joomla, take a look at modx or wordpress both good systems.

Back
Top Bottom