Something wrong with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm sure I posted this before but nothing was sorted so I'm posting again...

AGES ago I decided to change my email address as I was getting tons of spam. I got a new one with NTL and attempted to update my OCUK forum account to reflect the new email. I don't know why but the forums threw a wobbly and locked my account. I sent numerous PMs to the mods but nothing was done so I had to create a new account.

Things got messy so I just gave up.

I guess my accounts got deleted threw lack of use and I was able to create a new one which worked (hurrah) although I lost all my post counts and access to the MM :(

anyway, when I try and send someone a PM I get:

glen8, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

any ideas?

PM's are disabled for normal members i'm afraid. If you have any issues with your account, best thing to do is contact a mod. All their contact info is in the FAQ / and General Discussion Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom