**** Sony Xperia Z3 ****

Associate
if anyone is running out of space try a app called storage analyser , i found a whopping 2 gig of space being took up by a sat nav app i tried and hearthstone game even tho these apps had been un installed data had been left behind.

Associate
I tend to move all my apps if possible to the SD, all my music, photos and videos etc are stored on the SD card yet I'm still taking up 15gb on the internal storage.

Just checked with storage analyser and DCIM seems to be taking up 3gb on internal memory, yet the DCIM folder and its subfolders are empty. Weird but explains why my internal memory was always dodgy. I supposedly have 2771 files with 17 folders but can only see about 7 empty folders.

Soldato
Try Ccleaner. I find it (and Storage Analyser above) seem to mis-report the amount being used by Thumbnail caching though; it'll say it's clearing a huge amount of space but in reality it's not that big a file.

Still, some apps can end up with huge caches so it's worth running Ccleaner once in a while (or checking manually, if you prefer).

Back
Top Bottom