Spain 2015 - 11 Day Tour -

Soldato
Just incase you guys are planning any trips this year, hopefully the below will make you ALL go to Spain. This is from last year and I've been the last two years.

Well, forgot to post the trip, but here goes. Had a fantastic 11 day trip to Spain. I've included all the maps and if anyone wants them in Co-Pilot or GPX or Tom Tom just ping me at [email protected] and I'll get them in to the correct format that you want.

I've included some pictures but they never do anything justice do they. I've also included the route as well so that you guys may also see where we went. There was detour on a road called the L551 and believe me this is the greatest road ever made and Spain is full of epic roads. If you like twists and turns and track like road, it goes on forever, is EPIC. I've added the pictures in the zip file so you can see where it is, believe me, DO IT!!!

B&B/Hotels were averaging around 30Euros per night twin rooms... so even the cost was kept down. We averaged I think around 250 miles per day with loads of stops and drinking during day and lunches. Never did we feel rushed.

Day1
Day2
Day3
Day4
Day5
Day6
Day7
Day8
Day9
Day10
Day11

Instead of putting all the pictures separately, I've uploaded into this zip file, so feel free to download and see the scenery. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom