Speakers with Chromecast Audio built in?

GeX

GeX

Soldato
I'm looking for decent sounding and looking self contained wireless speakers that have Chromecast Audio support built in.

I have multiroom audio and it's based on Chromecast Audios, hence my requirement for support built in. I am looking to add a bit more depth to some of the rooms that have quite small ceiling speakers in them.

I've searched for 'Chromecast speakers' but a lot of what I find look like awful cheap plastic things or spaceships. I currently have Raumfeld Stereo Cubes and Raumfeld One S which I like the look of - but they're tricky to find more of in the UK.

The only other I've found that ticks the boxes is the Onkyo NCP-302-B, but as I've not heard one I'm not sure on how it sounds.

Are there any others out there that I've missed? I took a look at the Sonos range, and unsurprisingly there's no Chromecast support, there's no Line In support until the Play:5 which is pushing £500.

Soldato
Google Max supposedly coming to UK at some point. Sound gets good reviews from the US.

Sonos Google support is supposed to be in the pipeline. But does still stream from a lot of apps.

Back
Top Bottom