Spec me a bike. Help!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Haven't ridden anything with more torque than my SV currently, so can't comment on that. :p I know how much I can push on it now, in the rain I can feel when abouts the rear is about to kick out. :)

Soldato
IC3;30480958 said:
How is it when you ride it IC3 style? I heard they're fairly fragile, when ridden more dynamically...

Nah, it's a modern Triumph, you won't break it in a hurry. The Street and the Speed like to go fast and wheelie and stuff :D

Soldato
IC3;30481201 said:
You guys always say stuff like, "unless you ride like IC3" or "ride in IC3 pace" etc. Looks like I'm setting a new trend or something. :D:cool::cool:

He knows what I mean by IC3 Style :D See, its becoming a trend Clov!s, r u jelly? :p hahah

Not at all, carry on being a hooligan, it's good entertainment for us ;)

Man of Honour
Just to warn you once you have your licence you may still struggle to get a test ride out of a dealer, some are very cagey about letting new riders out and the ones that do let you loose will want you to agree to a rather large excess if you bin it.

Soldato
£500-1000 excess is normal, but just find a decent dealer (main dealer with demo bikes are best) and they'll let you out. I test rode a ducati monster 821 a month after passing my test so it's doable.

The Yamaha MT tour or Suzuki roadshows are good for getting test rides too, I tested a gsx-s1000, v-strom 1000, MT09 and tracer 900 though them.

Man of Honour
It's definitely doable but much more hard work than getting a car test drive, back when we were students my mate would spend the day test driving Porches, Mercs, Astons and any other fancy cars he could find when he was at a loose end without any issues even when he'd turned up in a battered Ford KA that he had to climb through the boot to get in because the doors would jamb :D

Back
Top Bottom