[SPEC ME] A bottle of Brandy for under £40.

Associate
I'm more of a whisky man. I've only ever had Remy Martin, which was a Christmas gift from a couple of years ago but it's out muscling whisky to be my drink of choice on the cold nights at the moment. I've almost finished the bottle so, OcUK Brandy aficionados, what should I try next?

Please note that £40 is an absolute limit... any more and it'd eat into my Ardbeg savings.

[EDIT] Bonus points if it's available from thewhiskyexchange.com (which is where I'll be getting my Uigeadail).

Last edited:

taB

taB

Associate
Probably go with the Hine Rare for that budget (+£1.95) from the website you mention.

Otherwise would be on the lookout for Tesseron lot 90 as they're an exceptional quality range and that should be around budget.

Associate
OP
Hine Rare looks like a good candidate. I'm still open to suggestions though.

There's a place in London that I could get Tesseron Lot. 90 but it's £52 for a single bottle... I guess I could start dropping hints to the family... it does look like a very intriguing dram, or whatever you call a measure of Cognac.

*cough* *cough* Tesseron Lot. 90 *cough* *cough* I'll pay for half of it *cough*.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going with a bottle of Tesseron Lot. 90 as it's available close to where my sister works and she said she'd pay the difference as a Christmas present. So for once I've stuck to a budget, sort of... that is until I saw a cracking deal on a bourbon I've been wanting to try. 'Tis the season after all.

Back
Top Bottom