Spec me a car

Associate
Hi Guys,
Hoping you can help...
I've just had a new job offer which would mean me having to have my own car instead of a company car and I've no idea of what I could have with the budget I've got.

Currently I've got a 320d which is fully spec'd with leather, nav etc and would ideally like to get something similar.

With the new job I'll be doing 50 miles commuting each day with a mix of motorway and town driving involved so don't want something that's going to be too costly on fuel.

Budget I have is £450pm to spend and I'm not bothered whether it's new, used or even a lease. I'm just looking for advice really as it's 4 years since I've had to have my own car so I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

Associate
OP
I can afford to spend the full £450 on the car each month that's not an issue but literally have no idea what I can get for that money as it's been such a long time since I've bought a car.

Unfortunately they won't let me get a business rate lease so I'd have to rule that out

Associate
OP
I'd like another 3 series but to be honest it's not essential. I don't have a family so could down size to a 1 series or maybe an A3.

Can you recommend any good lease companies so I can take a look?

Back
Top Bottom