Spec me a cheap controller?

Soldato
What’s the go-to cheap controller for occasional gaming? Something around the £30 mark so hopefully someone will buy it for my birthday :D

I rarely get the time to game but feel like I might want to mix it up from all the shooters and try some easy racing games, Star Wars/Squadrons, maybe GTA5 etc.

Cheers.

Soldato
so i wanted a good qaulity controller I watched a guy on youtube who soley reviews controllers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzL1p9cH8Xs&pp=ygUUYmVzdCBjb250cm9sbGVyIDIwMjM=
I was going to spend like 200, but he mentioned a contoller thats VERY good for 40 quid & its far superior to bunch ive tried

ITs the gamesir G7, but watch the video youll find loads you never heard of & that are good qaulity

Soldato
I’m not seeing official ones on Amazon that low. Really I’d have to be from there so it is mother-buying-friendly :p
wired xbox 360 is around £17 from amazon. you want wirelss right?
cheapist will always be wired

there was a wireless one i spoted at £38 on amazon JZW-Shop Store, cant vouch for it though

Associate
so i wanted a good qaulity controller I watched a guy on youtube who soley reviews controllers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzL1p9cH8Xs&pp=ygUUYmVzdCBjb250cm9sbGVyIDIwMjM=
I was going to spend like 200, but he mentioned a contoller thats VERY good for 40 quid & its far superior to bunch ive tried

ITs the gamesir G7, but watch the video youll find loads you never heard of & that are good qaulity

What controller could possibly be worth £200? I take it, it had profiles and macros??

Soldato
OP
wirelss right?
cheapist will always be wired
Annoyingly I have a wireless XB360 controller but it appears the only way to get that to work on windows is by buying a dongle - which I think is discontinued/unsupported now. I did ask on these forums a while ago.

In fact, I can’t remember if I sold my 360 or just packed it away :o

Soldato
may be : "

Wireless Controller for Xbox 360, 2.4GHZ Game Joystick Controller Gamepad for Xbox 360 Slim Console, PC Windows 7/8/10, White (Included Receiver)" £20​

Brand: YCCSKY

theres a few recievers also listed for xbox.

i'd spend the money on a wired controller. but i'd go wireless probably with the offical when its on sale.

Last edited:
Soldato
What controller could possibly be worth £200? I take it, it had profiles and macros??
it was a budget i was looking up to, but yeh profiles /Macros but mostly wanted somthing unquie & with mechincal buttons but the gamesir G7 at 40 has that & has custom faceplates you can buy, its wired but i prefer that currently as gaming at 240HZ helps with input lag being wired

Soldato
it was a budget i was looking up to, but yeh profiles /Macros but mostly wanted somthing unquie & with mechincal buttons but the gamesir G7 at 40 has that & has custom faceplates you can buy, its wired but i prefer that currently as gaming at 240HZ helps with input lag being wired
i like it has the mic mute button on the controller and some audio options inbuild for £50 it seems worth it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom