spec me a gaming pc for £600

Thanks - will this bottleneck a 4070 super if i get one in the future
Not meaningfully, no, but as always: it depends on the game, settings and the resolution you're playing at.

If you're buying a card with a 16 pin connector, I'd recommend changing the PSU to Seasonic GX-750 ATX 3.0.

Last edited:
I would only change the motherboard to the asus-prime-b650-plus

Its the same cost but with the better b650 chipset and more m.2 support so you can just add a bigger m.2 drive at a later date for more storage. The Phanteks case will fit the MB no problem and look better than an M-atx IMHO. Although no wifi if thats an issue.

If you want better cooling on the case the XT pro has 3 more fans installed for another £16 which is a bargain as the tripple fan pack is £38

Last edited:
I would only change the motherboard to the asus-prime-b650-plus

Its the same cost but with the better b650 chipset and more m.2 support so you can just add a bigger m.2 drive at a later date for more storage. The Phanteks case will fit the MB no problem and look better than an M-atx IMHO. Although no wifi if thats an issue.

If you want better cooling on the case the XT pro has 3 more fans installed for another £16 which is a bargain as the tripple fan pack is £38

thanks yes the case is nice

Back
Top Bottom